You've asked for it, and we've been working hard to make it happen. You can now create collections to organize and showcase photos. This is definitely our biggest update of the year and we think it's pretty awesome.
Here's how to get started:
1. The new grid icon on the bottom right of the photos on Snapwire, allows you to add photos to a specified collection.
2. Clicking on the collection button will bring a dropdown menu where you can either add the image to an existing collection or create a new collection.
3. To access your collections, activate the sidebar and click on "My Collections."
4. This is the interface for viewing your collections. Here you can rename, remove, or share your collections. You can also "Make Collection Public" which means that your collections will be able to be viewed by other Snapwire users.
5. If you have created a public collection, you and others can view it on your Portfolio.